Best-selling in Manuals & Resources
Save on Manuals & Resources
- £11.28Trending at £14.02
- £9.42Trending at £13.02
- £9.60Trending at £11.18
- £13.65Trending at £14.12
- £12.17Trending at £13.80
- £5.28Trending at £5.79
- £6.50Trending at £8.00
About this product
- DescriptionThis book examines cases of strategic rivalries and identifies the extent of their effect on international conflict.
- Author BiographyMichael P. Colaresi is Assistant Professor in the Department of Political Science at Michigan State University. Karen Rasler is Professor in the Department of Political Science at Indiana University. William R. Thompson is Rogers Professor of Political Science in the Department of Political Science at Indiana University.
- Author(s)Karen Rasler,Michael P. Colaresi,William R. Thompson
- PublisherCambridge University Press
- Date of Publication01/01/2008
- GenrePolitical Science & Theory
- Place of PublicationCambridge
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintCambridge University Press
- Content Note18 b/w illus. 54 tables
- Weight610 g
- Width152 mm
- Height228 mm
- Spine19 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.