All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionDrive efficient sourcing within any organization through applying the highly successful concepts and methods used in IKEA.
- Author BiographyMagnus Carlsson has twenty-five years' experience as a strategic sourcing expert at IKEA. He developed and led the implementation of IKEA's purchasing strategy, which included category-based sourcing. He was responsible for the strategic sourcing of IKEA's global textile, metal and veneer businesses, as well as component and raw material procurement. He is currently a lecturer, trainer and adviser in strategic sourcing and category management.
- Author(s)Magnus Carlsson
- PublisherKogan Page Ltd
- Date of Publication03/08/2015
- GenreManagement & Business: General
- Series TitleCambridge Marketing Handbooks
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintKogan Page Ltd
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight392 g
- Width160 mm
- Height235 mm
- Spine15 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
Best-selling in Business, Economics & Industry
Save on Business, Economics & Industry
- £37.70Trending at £38.24
- £43.25Trending at £44.99
- £40.97Trending at £44.64
- £12.06Trending at £15.88
- £12.27Trending at £15.18
- £8.24Trending at £10.00
- £4.93Trending at £7.98
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.