CURRENTLY SOLD OUT
Best-selling in Business, Economics & Industry
Save on Business, Economics & Industry
- £12.28Trending at £14.56
- £19.99Trending at £27.98
- £29.59Trending at £37.92
- £19.38Trending at £21.35
- £39.18Trending at £59.99
- £7.72Trending at £7.88
- £5.62Trending at £8.98
About this product
- DescriptionOffers a guide to supply chain strategy - re-created to help business leaders gain an advantage in volatile, globalized arena. With 80 easy-to-read tables and diagrams, this book explains how to: develop a supply chain strategy that can help you realize your business goals; and create the effective supply chain organization.
- Author BiographySHOSHANAH COHEN is director of the Global Supply Chain Management Forum, an academic/industry partnership at Stanford Graduate School of Business. Prior to joining Stanford, she was a senior partner at PRTM Management Consulting, where she led PRTM's Global Supply Chain Innovation practice. She is a frequent writer and speaker on global operations strategy. She holds a BS in Industrial Engineering from Stanford University, an MA in Technology Strategy from Boston University, and an MBA from Harvard Business School. JOSEPH ROUSSEL is a partner in PwC's Strategy andOperations practice, where he works with companies in transforming their global operations. Prior to joining PwC, he was a partner at PRTM Management Consulting, where he helped develop the original SCOR model. He regularlyleads executive education in operations innovation and transformation. He is a graduate of Louisiana State University, l'Universite Libre de Bruxelles, and The Fletcher School, Tufts University.
- Author(s)Joseph Roussel,Shoshanah Cohen
- PublisherMcGraw-Hill Education - Europe
- Date of Publication01/06/2013
- GenreManagement & Business: General
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintMcGraw-Hill Professional
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations, black & white tables, figures
- Weight601 g
- Width157 mm
- Height236 mm
- Spine30 mm
- Edition Statement2nd Revised edition
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.