Consider these sponsored items
- £25.99Free postage
All listings for this product
Best-selling in Business, Economics & Industry
Save on Business, Economics & Industry
- £13.30Trending at £16.23
- £32.27Trending at £33.24
- £10.75Trending at £13.19
- £11.32Trending at £11.67
- £10.55Trending at £11.21
- £7.52Trending at £10.01
- £7.52Trending at £8.04
About this product
- DescriptionVery few companies are successful in undertaking strategic transformation while maintaining long term superior financial performance. This book, by leading strategy experts, draws upon extensive interviews with business leaders and insights from companies faced with this challenge.
- Author BiographyMANUEL HENSMANS is Professor of Strategic Management at the Solvay Brussels School of Economics and Management, ULB, Belgium. He was previously a Research Fellow at the Advanced Institute of Management Research and a Marie Curie Fellow at Manchester School of Management. His research focuses on how firms can grow sustainably without experiencing major stakeholder crises and he has conducted projects at board of directors level with multiple organizations. His research has been published in international management journals such as LRP, Organization Studies, and MIT Sloan Management Review. He has acted as an executive lecturer at Rotterdam School of Management and an executive tutor at London Business School.GERRY JOHNSON is Emeritus Professor of Strategic Management at Lancaster University School of Management, UK, and a Senior Fellow of the Advanced Institute of Management Research. He is the co-author of Europe's best-selling strategic management text, Exploring Strategy (Prentice Hall, 9th edition, 2011) and author and co-author of several other books. His research interests are in the area of strategic management practice, in particular with the processes of strategy development and change in organizations. He has published in leading journals including Academy of Management Review, Academy of Management Journal, Journal of Management Studies, Strategic Management Journal, Organization Studies, British Journal of Management and Human Management Journal. As a consultant he is a partner of Strategy Explorers and works at a senior level with management teams on issues of strategy development and strategic change.GEORGE YIP is Professor of Management and Co-Director of the Centre on China Innovation at the China Europe International Business School (CEIBS) in Shanghai, China. He is also a Visiting Professor at Imperial College Business School in London. He is a Senior Fellow of the Advanced Institute of Management Research and a Fellow of the Academy of International Business. An earlier book, Total Global Strategy (Prentice Hall, 1992, 3rd edition 2012), was selected as one of the 30 best business books of the year and has been published in ten languages. He has published in all the top managerial journals, including California Management Review, Harvard Business Review, and MIT Sloan Management Review. His business experience includes Vice-President and Director of Research and Innovation at Capgemini Consulting, product and advertising management with Unilever companies, and senior manager of Price Waterhouse's strategic management consulting services in the eastern United States. His previous academic positions include being Dean of Rotterdam School of Management, Erasmus University, and Professor at UCLA, University of Cambridge, and London Business School. As a consultant, board director and speaker, he works with companies on issues of international strategy, strategic transformation, and innovation.
- Author(s)George S. Yip,Gerry Johnson,Manuel Hensmans
- PublisherPalgrave Macmillan
- Date of Publication11/12/2012
- GenreManagement & Business: General
- Place of PublicationBasingstoke
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintPalgrave Macmillan
- Content NoteXIV, 242 p.
- Weight547 g
- Width155 mm
- Height235 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.