About this product
- DescriptionThis full toolbox of creative mini-lessons helps your students build fundamental writing skills, and includes adaptations that reach all your learners through differentiated instruction.
- Author BiographyJanet C. Richards is a Professor of Literacy and Research at the University of South Florida, Tampa, where she teaches graduate courses in qualitative and transdisciplinary research, academic writing, literacy, and multicultural literature. She publishes extensively and was selected as a Lansdowne Visiting Scholar, University of Victoria, British Columbia, Canada. She also served as an International Reading Association Volunteer Literacy Scholar in emerging Eastern European and Central Asian nations, and is the Senior Editor of the Journal of Reading Education.
- PublisherSAGE Publications Inc
- Date of Publication08/01/2013
- GenreEducation & Teaching
- Place of PublicationThousand Oaks
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintCorwin Press Inc
- Content NoteIllustrations
- Weight726 g
- Width216 mm
- Height280 mm
- Spine20 mm
- Edited byCynthia A. Lassonde,Janet C. Richards
Best-selling in Adult Learning & University
Save on Adult Learning & University
- £13.50Trending at £13.94
- £25.45Trending at £26.64
- £26.30Trending at £27.79
- £17.99Trending at £19.59
- £7.47Trending at £8.12
- £8.23Trending at £11.94
- £8.30Trending at £8.73
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.