All listings for this product
Save on Adult Learning & University
- £9.10Trending at £10.99
- £26.45Trending at £27.79
- £7.44Trending at £8.99
- £10.89Trending at £12.29
- £18.09Trending at £19.21
- £15.21Trending at £18.62
- £10.46Trending at £14.11
About this product
- DescriptionThis text should prove useful for teachers, students and bilingual teaching assistants looking for resources and activities to help them raise achievement of minority ethnic pupils and develop a multicultural perspective.
- Author BiographyPaul Gardner is Senior Lecturer in Education at De Montfort University.
- Author(s)Paul Gardner
- PublisherTaylor & Francis Ltd
- Date of Publication26/07/2002
- GenreEducation & Teaching
- Series TitleResource Materials for Teachers
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintDavid Fulton Publishers Ltd
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight294 g
- Width210 mm
- Height280 mm
- Spine6 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.