All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionFocuses on the strategic and tactical options available to investigators as they try to determine the most effective way of addressing research questions. This book explains the strengths and weaknesses of alternative choices so that readers can make the best decision in each situation.It is suitable for investigators and professionals.
- Author BiographyJames M. Johnston is a Professor of Psychology at Auburn University. He received his Ph.D. in psychology from the University of Florida. He is an Associate Editor of Behavioral Technology Today. Henry S. Pennypacker is Professor Emeritus of the University of Florida. He received his Ph.D. from Duke University. He is a member of the editorial board of Behavior and Social Issues.
- Author(s)Gina Green,Henry S. Pennypacker,James M. Johnston
- PublisherTaylor & Francis Inc
- Date of Publication08/09/2008
- GenrePsychology: Professional & General
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintRoutledge Member of the Taylor and Francis Group
- Content Note62 black & white illustrations, 35 black & white tables, 62 black & white line drawings
- Weight884 g
- Width178 mm
- Height254 mm
- Spine23 mm
- Format DetailsUnsewn / adhesive bound
- Edition Statement3rd Revised edition
Best-selling in Psychology & Help
Save on Psychology & Help
- £30.72Trending at £31.07
- £8.37Trending at £8.50
- £33.52Trending at £41.99
- £37.38Trending at £41.28
- £31.56Trending at £36.19
- £28.31Trending at £30.59
- £11.98Trending at £12.99
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.