CURRENTLY SOLD OUT
Best-selling in Manuals & Resources
Save on Manuals & Resources
- £17.19Trending at £32.76
- £14.86Trending at £17.00
- £12.49Trending at £12.63
- £24.99Trending at £42.65
- £6.10Trending at £6.27
- £24.94Trending at £28.69
- £11.71Trending at £12.90
About this product
- DescriptionTalks about the use of innovative healthcare information technologies as they perform information integration in varied health care settings. This book is divided into the following sections: The Technical Infrastructure; The Information Infrastructure; The Transformation Process; and, The New Healthcare Delivery Model.
- PublisherSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Date of Publication01/06/1999
- GenreMedical Nursing & Ancillary Services
- Series TitleHealth Informatics
- Place of PublicationNew York, NY
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Content Note14 black & white tables, biography
- Weight509 g
- Width155 mm
- Height235 mm
- Spine14 mm
- Edited byDavid Garets,Judith V. Douglas,Marion J. Ball
- Format DetailsLaminated cover
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.