Strategies for Asia Pacific: Meeting New Challenges by Philippe Lasserre, Hellmut Schutte (Paperback, 2005)
Brand newLOWEST PRICE
- £11.79Free P&P
- New condition
- Sold by bestsellersuk
- Est. delivery by 29 Nov
- £3.50Free P&P
- Good condition
- Sold by better_world_books_uk
- Est. delivery by 30 Nov
All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionFirst published in 1995, Strategies for Asia Pacific has established itself as the leading book on strategic analysis related to firms, markets, business cultures and logic in the Asia Pacific region.
- Author BiographyAuthor Philippe Lasserre: Philippe is the author of various articles on strategy, business in Asia and joint ventures, as well as a number of books on strategy.
- Author(s)Hellmut Schutte,Philippe Lasserre
- PublisherPalgrave USA
- Date of Publication20/09/2005
- GenreManagement & Business: General
- Place of PublicationGordonsville
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintPalgrave Macmillan
- Content Note320 p.
- Weight673 g
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
- Edition Statement3rd ed. 2005
Best-selling in Business, Economics & Industry
Save on Business, Economics & Industry
- £39.98Trending at £43.31
- £66.36Trending at £80.00
- £109.35Trending at £140.36
- £26.10Trending at £27.83
- £25.73Trending at £27.83
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.