Best-selling in Society & Education
Save on Society & Education
- £22.45Trending at £23.39
- £36.00Trending at £38.56
- £27.92Trending at £28.21
- £27.74Trending at £29.68
- £25.66Trending at £27.89
- £23.42Trending at £29.79
- £23.46Trending at £23.81
About this product
- Author(s)Karen L. Sanzo
- PublisherTaylor & Francis Ltd
- Date of Publication07/03/2016
- GenreEducation & Teaching
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- Content Note14 black & white illustrations, 2 black & white tables
- Weight224 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Table Of ContentsPreface Chapter 1 - Developing Great Leaders Chapter 2 - Creating a Leadership Development System Chapter 3 - Leadership Development Pathways Chapter 4 - Partnering for Success Chapter 5 - Growing Your Own Model: Aspiring Leaders Chapter 6 - Growing Your Own Model: Current Leaders Chapter 7 - Mentoring and Coaching Chapter 8 - Additional Features of a Leadership Development System Chapter 9 - Adding to Your Leadership Development Toolkit References
- Author BiographyKaren L. Sanzo is Associate Professor and Program Coordinator of the Educational Leadership Program at Old Dominion University, USA. She is also the Director of the School Leadership Preparation and Development Network and assists Virginia schools and districts with leadership preparation development and formative assessment leadership.
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.