All listings for this product
Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £4.83Trending at £6.10
- £6.82Trending at £9.98
- £23.12Trending at £34.98
- £14.94Trending at £18.98
- £10.01Trending at £10.66
- £24.21Trending at £25.19
- £25.99Trending at £28.49
About this product
- DescriptionThis useful book outlines four key strategies for interpreting qualitative data: ethnomethodology, semiotics, dramaturgy and deconstruction. To demonstrate, she applies the techniques of each method to a single data set, highlighting the differences in results.
- Author BiographyMartha S. Feldman (Stanford University PhD, 1983) is the Johnson Chair for Civic Governance and Public Management at the University of California, Irvine. Her current research on organizational routines explores the role of performance and agency in creating, maintaining, and altering these fundamental organizational phenomena. Her research on public management examines how we can use our understandings of organizational process to create inclusive management practices. Her research in qualitative and interpretive methods develops ways of gathering and analyzing data that help researchers open the black boxes they confront in theory and in informants' descriptions. She is a Senior Editor for Organization Science (as of June 2006), the Book Review Editor for International Public Management Journal, and serves on the editorial boards of Advances in Organizational Studies, Journal of Management Studies, and Organization Studies. She has written 4 books and dozens of articles on the topics of organization theory, public management and qualitative research methods. She received the Administrative Science Quarterly's 2009 award for Scholarly Contribution for her work on organization routines.
- Author(s)Martha S. Feldman
- PublisherSAGE Publications Inc
- Date of Publication16/09/1994
- GenreSociology & Anthropology: Professional
- Series TitleQualitative Research Methods
- Series Part/Volume Numberv. 33
- Place of PublicationThousand Oaks
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintSAGE Publications Inc
- Content Note1, black & white illustrations
- Weight148 g
- Width139 mm
- Height215 mm
- Spine6 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.