CURRENTLY SOLD OUT
Save on Adult Learning & University
- £9.06Trending at £9.18
- £26.45Trending at £27.79
- £7.44Trending at £8.99
- £10.89Trending at £12.29
- £18.09Trending at £19.21
- £15.21Trending at £18.62
- £10.46Trending at £14.11
About this product
- DescriptionADHD expert offers help for teaching the content areas to students with attention problems Written by an expert in the field of ADHD, this important resource offers strategies to teach adolescents with ADHD across all core content areas: English Language Arts, Math, Science, and Social Studies.
- Author BiographySilvia L. DeRuvo , M.A, is a Special Education Resources Development Specialist for WestEd. She teaches Special Education courses at Sacramento State University and speaks nationally on the topics of ADHD, Response-to-Intervention, and inclusion of special needs children in general classrooms. A past president of the California Association of Resource Specialists and Special Educators (CARS+), DeRuvo has twenty years' experience as a special educator working with children with mild to moderate disabilities.
- Author(s)Silvia L. DeRuvo
- PublisherJohn Wiley and Sons Ltd
- Date of Publication24/11/2009
- GenreEducation & Teaching
- Place of PublicationChichester
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintJossey Bass Wiley
- Content NoteIllustrations
- Weight592 g
- Width213 mm
- Height275 mm
- Spine12 mm
- Contained items statementContains Spiral bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.