Best-selling in Manuals & Resources
Save on Manuals & Resources
- £11.28Trending at £14.02
- £9.42Trending at £13.02
- £9.60Trending at £11.18
- £13.65Trending at £14.12
- £12.17Trending at £13.80
- £5.28Trending at £5.79
- £6.50Trending at £8.00
About this product
- DescriptionAre there lessons that can be learnt by large corporations from the smaller ones? Using a sample covering a range of entrepreneurial firms in the UK, this book addresses the lack of strategic thinking in the management of small firms and provides recommendations for effective strategic management processes.
- Author BiographyAzhdar Karami, Lecturer in Business and Management, Bangor Business School, Bangor University, Wales, UK
- Author(s)Azhdar Karami
- PublisherTaylor & Francis Ltd
- Date of Publication28/10/2007
- GenreBusiness, Accounting & Vocational: Textbooks & Study Guides
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintAshgate Publishing Limited
- Content Noteincludes 38 tables & 22 figures
- Weight472 g
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.