All listings for this product
Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £7.48Trending at £7.75
- £7.17Trending at £9.00
- £9.51Trending at £9.96
- £10.43Trending at £11.83
- £24.99Trending at £33.59
- £9.06Trending at £10.49
- £12.98Trending at £14.21
About this product
- DescriptionIntroduces students to the application of game theory to modeling political processes.
- Author BiographyEmerson M.S. Niou is Professor of Political Science at Duke University. He is the co-author of The Balance of Power (Cambridge University Press) and his current projects include studies of institutions and governance, theories of voting, and politics of alliance formation. Peter C. Ordeshook is Professor of Political Science at California Institute of Technology. A fellow of the American Academy of Arts and Sciences, he has taught at the University of Rochester, Carnegie Mellon University, University of Texas, and the California Institute of Technology. He is the author, editor, or coauthor of a dozen books and over a hundred academic essays on formal political theory and constitutional design.
- Author(s)Emerson Niou,Peter C. Ordeshook
- PublisherTaylor & Francis Ltd
- Date of Publication15/11/2009
- GenrePolitical Science & Theory
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- Content Note123 black & white illustrations, 12 black & white tables, 111 black & white line drawings
- Weight620 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine22 mm
- Format DetailsB-format paperback
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.