Best-selling in Business, Economics & Industry
Save on Business, Economics & Industry
- £19.99Trending at £28.01
- £40.00Trending at £48.42
- £15.44Trending at £19.99
- £13.64Trending at £15.96
- £21.63Trending at £22.77
- £9.78Trending at £11.00
- £13.52Trending at £20.00
About this product
- DescriptionManagement expert Robert Burgelman of Stanford University offers unique insights into the importance and power of successful strategy, using Intel's lucrative thirty-year example to help managers in any company, large or small.
- Author BiographyRobert A. Burgelman is the Edmund W. Littlefield Professor of Management at Stanford University and Director of the Stanford Executive Program. He is on the editorial board of the Strategic Management Journal, Organisational Science and California Management Review and lives in Portola Valley, California.
- Author(s)Robert A. Burgelman
- PublisherSimon & Schuster Ltd
- Date of Publication15/07/2002
- GenreCareers & Success
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintFree Press
- Content Note29 figures; tables; index; notes
- Weight660 g
- Width155 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine38 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.