Best-selling in Manuals & Resources
Save on Manuals & Resources
- £10.35Trending at £11.00
- £8.69Trending at £9.13
- £12.49Trending at £14.87
- £8.91Trending at £9.94
- £24.93Trending at £25.91
- £11.71Trending at £12.83
- £21.48Trending at £29.17
About this product
- DescriptionWhether the fossil record should be read at face value or whether it presents a distorted view of the history of life is an argument seemingly as old as many fossils themselves. This book presents a critical framework for assessing the fossil record, one based on a modern understanding of the principles of sediment accumulation.
- Author BiographyMark E. Patzkowsky is associate professor in the Department of Geosciences at Pennsylvania State University. Steven M. Holland is professor in the Department of Geology at the University of Georgia.
- Author(s)Mark E. Patzkowsky,Steven M. Holland
- PublisherThe University of Chicago Press
- Date of Publication16/04/2012
- GenreEarth Sciences
- Place of PublicationChicago, IL
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintUniversity of Chicago Press
- Content Note2 colour plates, 31 halftones, 19 line drawings
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.