Brand newLOWEST PRICE
All listings for this product
Best-selling in General & Literary Fiction
Save on General & Literary Fiction
- £4.44Trending at £4.78
- £8.36Trending at £15.33
- £13.11Trending at £15.00
- £12.77Trending at £13.46
- £5.17Trending at £6.94
- £6.54Trending at £8.97
- £4.15Trending at £6.16
About this product
- DescriptionWhat would you do if you had to choose between your man and your cat?
- Author BiographyVicky is 28 and after studying to be a vet at Cambridge University, she went on to do an MA in History of Art at the Courtauld Institute. Her career in journalism began after she won the Vogue Talent Contest for Young Writers in 1995. She then worked for Vogue and was Deputy Editor on The Times youth supplement, meg@. She is about to move to Edinburgh to work as Commissioning Editor on Scotland on Sunday's magazine, Spectrum.
- Author(s)Vicky Allan
- PublisherHarperCollins Publishers
- Date of Publication01/09/2000
- GenreGeneral & Literary Fiction
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintFourth Estate Ltd
- Weight262 g
- Width198 mm
- Height131 mm
- Spine21 mm
- Format DetailsB-format paperback
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.