Best-selling in Food & Drink
Save on Food & Drink
- £12.99Trending at £13.36
- £17.42Trending at £20.29
- £67.68Trending at £74.99
- £12.38Trending at £14.67
- £7.75Trending at £8.48
- £17.51Trending at £25.22
- £8.82Trending at £12.37
About this product
- DescriptionIn this encyclopedia, two experienced world travelers and numerous contributors provide a fascinating worldwide survey of street foods and recipes to document the importance of casual cuisine to every culture, covering everything from dumplings to hot dogs and kebabs to tacos.
- Author BiographyBruce Kraig, PhD, is emeritus professor of history at Roosevelt University. Colleen Taylor Sen, PhD, is a food historian and writer specializing in the cuisine of the Indian subcontinent.
- Author(s)Bruce Kraig,Colleen Taylor Sen
- Date of Publication31/08/2013
- GenreNational & Regional Cuisine
- Place of PublicationSanta Barbara
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- Content Note56
- Weight1275 g
- Width178 mm
- Height254 mm
- Spine37 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.