Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £4.83Trending at £6.10
- £6.82Trending at £9.98
- £23.12Trending at £34.98
- £14.94Trending at £18.98
- £10.01Trending at £10.66
- £24.21Trending at £25.19
- £25.99Trending at £28.49
About this product
- DescriptionThis 2006 book explores retaliation from the perspective of those who have experienced it first hand.
- Author BiographyBruce Jacobs is the author of two previous books, Dealing Crack and Robbing Drug Dealers, as well as the author or co-author of approximately 20 journal articles and book chapters. He is also the editor of Investigating Deviance and the recipient of competitive grant funding from the Harry Frank Guggenheim Foundation. Richard Wright is the co-author of four previous books, including Armed Robbers in Action and Burglars on the Job, which won the 1994-5 Outstanding Scholarship in Crime and Delinquency Award from the Society for the Study of Social Problems. He is also the co-editor of the Sage Handbook of Fieldwork and author or co-author of approximately 50 journal articles and book chapters. He has been the recipient of competitive grant awards from the National Institute of Justice, Harry Frank Guggenheim Foundation, National Consortium on Violence Research, Irish Research Council for the Humanities and Social Sciences, and the Icelandic Research Council.
- Author(s)Bruce A. Jacobs,Richard Wright
- PublisherCambridge University Press
- Date of Publication01/04/2006
- GenreSocial Issues, Services & Welfare
- Series TitleCambridge Studies in Criminology
- Place of PublicationCambridge
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintCambridge University Press
- Weight340 g
- Width152 mm
- Height228 mm
- Spine16 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.