CURRENTLY SOLD OUT
Save on Adult Learning & University
- £16.49Trending at £21.06
- £9.10Trending at £9.22
- £7.44Trending at £8.98
- £10.89Trending at £12.35
- £10.46Trending at £14.17
- £15.43Trending at £24.34
- £17.89Trending at £19.30
About this product
- DescriptionPresenting recent studies of non-profit organizations involved in poverty relief services in New York City in comparison with programmes in existence across the US, Street Practice provides a front-line, ground-level perspective on innovative research practices designed to solve community problems.
- Author BiographyLori McNeil is Director of Research and Policy at the Homelessness Outreach and Prevention Project at the Urban Justice Center, New York, USA.
- Author(s)Lori Mcneil
- PublisherTaylor & Francis Ltd
- Date of Publication07/12/2012
- GenreSocial Issues, Services & Welfare
- Series TitleSolving Social Problems
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintAshgate Publishing Limited
- Content NoteIncludes 17 b&w illustrations
- Weight492 g
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine13 mm
- Series Edited byMs. Bonnie Berry
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.