Best-selling in Business, Economics & Industry
Save on Business, Economics & Industry
- £12.28Trending at £14.50
- £19.99Trending at £27.98
- £29.59Trending at £37.92
- £19.38Trending at £21.31
- £38.90Trending at £59.99
- £7.72Trending at £7.88
- £5.62Trending at £8.98
About this product
- DescriptionThis popular illustrated history explores the dramatic highs and lows of Wall Street and its development through the 19th century.
- Author BiographyHoward Wachtel teaches in the Department of Economics at t The American University in Washington, DC. He is a Fellow of the Transnational Institute in Amsterdam and the author of numerous books and articles on economics.
- Author(s)Howard M. Wachtel
- PublisherPluto Press
- Date of Publication28/03/2003
- GenreHistory: Specific Subjects
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintPluto Press
- Content Note25 black and white photographs
- Weight503 g
- Width150 mm
- Height230 mm
- Spine25 mm
- Format DetailsWith translucent dust cover
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.