CURRENTLY SOLD OUT
Best-selling in Manuals & Resources
Save on Manuals & Resources
- £4.50Trending at £4.85
- £4.65Trending at £4.85
- £9.24Trending at £12.99
- £11.28Trending at £13.98
- £9.60Trending at £9.71
- £34.21Trending at £37.48
- £13.65Trending at £14.12
About this product
- DescriptionAims to illustrate aspects of Hong Kong's history, culture, society and heritage. This book starts with a district familiar to all visitors - Tsim Sha Tsui - and then moves into the hinterland of Kowloon. It guides the reader with maps and travel information to take walks, each along a specific street pointing out historically important sites.
- Author BiographyJason Wordie is a local historian and long-time resident of Hong Kong. A graduate of Hong Kong University, he has written extensively on the history and culture of Hong Kong. He lives in the north-west New Territories. The outstanding photographs in this book are taken by two of Hong Kong's notable photographers Anthony J. Hedley and John Lambon.
- Author(s)Jason Wordie
- PublisherHong Kong University Press
- Date of Publication01/03/2002
- GenreTravel & Holiday Guides: General
- Place of PublicationHong Kong
- Country of PublicationHong Kong
- ImprintHong Kong University Press
- Weight539 g
- Width152 mm
- Height231 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.