All listings for this product
Best-selling in School Textbooks, Study Guides
Save on School Textbooks, Study Guides
- £15.95Trending at £16.13
- £5.22Trending at £5.47
- £6.99Trending at £7.09
- £19.79Trending at £20.16
- £4.70Trending at £5.00
- £5.31Trending at £6.28
- £5.00Trending at £6.84
About this product
- DescriptionFrom the VICTORIAN TIMES series, a historical title which shows how streets have changed since Victorian times, with descriptions of gas street lamps, uneven roads, street sellers and overcrowding. Illustrated with colour illustrations and black and white photographs. Suitable for the National Curriculum History Key Stage 2.
- Author(s)Margaret Stephen
- PublisherHachette Children's Group
- Date of Publication30/09/1996
- GenreSchool Textbooks & Study Guides: Literature, Arts & Humanities
- Series TitleVictorian Times S.
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintHodder Wayland
- Out-of-print date10/05/2000
- Content Notecolour and b&w illustrations
- Weight1000 g
- Width225 mm
- Height10 mm
- Spine277 mm
- Reading AgeFrom 7 to 99
- Interest Age6-12
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.