All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThe complete guide to the basics of nonprofit financial management Let's be honest. Most books about financial management are densely written, heavy on jargon, and light on practicality.
- Author BiographyTHOMAS A. MLAUGHLIN is the founder of McLaughlin & Associates, a nonprofit consulting firm. He is a contributing editor for the NonProfit Times, and he taught financial management and strategic management to mission-based MBA and international students at Boston University and Brandeis University for 28 years.
- Author(s)Thomas A. McLaughlin
- PublisherJohn Wiley & Sons Inc
- Date of Publication29/02/2016
- GenreFinance & Accounting
- Series TitleWiley Nonprofit Law, Finance and Management Series
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintJohn Wiley & Sons Inc
- Weight436 g
- Width169 mm
- Height225 mm
- Spine24 mm
- Edition Statement4th Revised edition
Best-selling in Business, Economics & Industry
Save on Business, Economics & Industry
- £39.98Trending at £43.31
- £44.83Trending at £54.75
- £66.36Trending at £80.00
- £109.35Trending at £139.36
- £26.10Trending at £27.76
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.