All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionWith the help of more than 25 everyday dialogues performed by native speakers, this title helps you pick up on the idioms, colloquialisms, slang and vulgarisms used by people from different walks of life. It includes features that help explain the cultural attitudes behind many expressions; and, exercises that improves your conversational skills.
- Author BiographyIsabelle Rodrigues and Ted Neather are experienced authors and university lecturers.
- Author(s)Isabelle Rodrigues,Ted Neather
- PublisherMcGraw-Hill Education - Europe
- Date of Publication01/01/2007
- Language(s)English & French
- FormatMixed media product
- GenreLanguage Learning (other than ELT)
- Series TitleNTC Foreign Language
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintMcGraw-Hill Contemporary
- Content Noteillustrations
- Weight360 g
- Width154 mm
- Height228 mm
- Spine17 mm
- Contained items statementContains Paperback and CD-ROM
Best-selling in Language
Save on Language
- £24.99Trending at £26.26
- £12.88Trending at £15.78
- £7.52Trending at £9.94
- £4.50Trending at £4.97
- £63.23Trending at £92.08
- £11.61Trending at £14.93
- £9.12Trending at £10.93
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.