All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionWhy is strength important? How can you stay healthy? What are some fun, simple exercises we can all do to stay fit? This title deals with these questions. It offers important health concepts, and help readers practise exercises on their own.
- Author BiographyEllen Labrecque is a freelance writer who lives in Pennsylvania with her husband and two kids. She has written over 20 children's books. Previously, she was a Senior Editor at Sports Illustrated Kids Magazine. She loves writing, running, and spending time outside.
- Author(s)Ellen Labrecque
- PublisherCapstone Global Library Ltd
- Date of Publication10/10/2013
- GenreSchool Textbooks & Study Guides : General
- Series TitleYoung Explorer: Exercise!
- Place of PublicationOxford
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- Width195 mm
- Height220 mm
- Spine3 mm
- Format DetailsSewn
- Interest AgeFrom 6
Best-selling in Young Adults References
Save on Young Adults References
- £3.79Trending at £6.29
- £6.72Trending at £7.24
- £9.16Trending at £9.97
- £5.00Trending at £6.31
- £6.05Trending at £7.19
- £4.76Trending at £5.65
- £6.81Trending at £7.98
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.