All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThis text introduces the core science underpinning strength and conditioning regimes and explores innovative new approaches combining the best of applied physiology, biomechanics, sports medicine and coaching science.
- Author BiographyPaul Gamble has worked in high performance sport for over a decade, during which time he has coached elite athletes in an array of sports and at all ages and stages of development. Paul began his career working in professional rugby with English Premiership side London Irish, and has since worked in a range of sports, most recently serving as National Strength & Conditioning Lead for Scottish Squash. He has published a number of articles in peer-reviewed journals, chapters in edited textbooks and has previously written two textbooks as sole author.
- Author(s)Paul Gamble
- PublisherTaylor & Francis Ltd
- Date of Publication22/10/2012
- GenreGeneral Sport & Fitness Training
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- Content Note8 black & white tables
- Weight680 g
- Width174 mm
- Height246 mm
Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £3.68Trending at £3.80
- £19.15Trending at £19.99
- £17.24Trending at £25.00
- £12.88Trending at £16.23
- £14.56Trending at £16.21
- £23.75Trending at £34.99
- £10.09Trending at £10.47
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.