All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThis comprehensive textbook covers facets of determinate structures. It departs from the conventional practice of giving all theories in one place followed by solved problems, and instead gain a better understanding of each theory and its applications.
- Author BiographyPrabhat Kumar obtained his B. Tech. and M. Tech. degrees from I.I.T. Kanpur and Ph. D. degree from I.I.T.Roorkee. He started teaching Civil Engineering in an Australian University and also obtained fieldexperience while working with a consulting engineers group in Melbourne, Victoria. Dr Kumar startedteaching Civil Engineering in India in Former Roorkee University. Subsequently, he joined a nationalresearch institute to do building research. He has authored nearly one hundred papers on various topicsconcerning buildings in refereed international and national journals as well as in international and nationalconferences on various descriptions. Most international publications have received generous citations. Hisresearch on infinite elements and applications has been recognized. He has taught Civil Engineering inseveral private engineering colleges as Professor and Head of Civil Engineering Department between years2006 and 2014. This list includes Delhi College of Engineering (Now, Delhi Technological University); JSSAcademy of Technical Education, Noida; GN Institute of Technology, Greater Noida; AKG EngineeringCollege, Jindal Nagar; Inderprastha Engineering College, Sahibabad; Noida International University, YamunaExpressway and HR Institute of Technology, Ghaziabad. Dr. Kumar specializes in composed and systematictechnical writing.
- Author(s)Prabhat Kumar
- PublisherI K International Publishing House Pvt. Ltd
- Date of Publication30/06/2016
- GenreCivil Engineering & Environmental Engineering
- Place of PublicationNew Delhi
- Country of PublicationIndia
- ImprintI K International Publishing House Pvt. Ltd
- Width180 mm
- Height240 mm
Save on Adult Learning & University
- £16.49Trending at £21.22
- £9.10Trending at £9.23
- £24.98Trending at £25.48
- £10.89Trending at £12.35
- £10.46Trending at £14.18
- £15.43Trending at £24.34
- £14.47Trending at £19.98
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.