CURRENTLY SOLD OUT
Best-selling in Other Fiction
Save on Other Fiction
- £26.24Trending at £40.00
- £1.99Trending at £2.70
- £3.61Trending at £6.91
- £10.56Trending at £11.29
- £4.61Trending at £6.42
- £3.49Trending at £3.54
- £2.81Trending at £2.85
About this product
- DescriptionThis book on the stiffness and strength of engineering systems integrates a wide array of topics into a unified text, including plasticity, fracture, composite materials, energy approaches, and mechanics of microdevices (MEMs).
- Author(s)Dominic J. Bello,Frederick A. Leckie
- PublisherSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Date of Publication19/10/2010
- GenreMechanical Engineering
- Series TitleMechanical Engineering Series
- Place of PublicationNew York, NY
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Content Note475 black & white illustrations, 50 black & white tables, biography
- Weight1208 g
- Width178 mm
- Height254 mm
- Spine35 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
- Edition Statement1st ed. Softcover of orig. ed. 2009
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.