Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £17.96Trending at £18.30
- £21.69Trending at £24.93
- £4.34Trending at £4.46
- £23.93Trending at £24.43
- £8.01Trending at £12.04
- £9.09Trending at £9.30
- £5.52Trending at £6.67
About this product
- DescriptionHelps you meet the demand for memory-enhancement programs. This title includes research on brain health and memory along with interactive games, exercises, and quizzes for participants to use to learn about and practice the mental activities. It contains the lesson plans for teaching 12 topics in a course that can run for 3 months or up to a year.
- Author BiographyKristin Einberger has worked with older adults for 30 years, most of it with people with cognitive impairment. In the last few years, she has focused her time on early memory loss. She developed and facilitated two social day programs for people experiencing early memory loss and assisted in starting another. Currently, she facilitates one of these programs in Fairfield, California. She is also the program coordinator for a senior day program in Northern California. Kristin has presented at numerous local, state, and national conferences, including the Alzheimera (TM)s Association, Brookdale Foundation, American Society on Aging, and the California Council for Adult Education. She has partnered with Janelle Sellick to author a technical manual for the Brookdale Foundation on Creating an Early Memory Loss Program. In addition, she has written an activity card set titled Sharpen Your Senses. Kristin has also written many articles on the same subject.|Janelle Sellick, M.S., RTC/CTRS, has worked with people with cognitive impairment for the past 10 years, and specifically with people with early memory loss for the past 4 years. She developed and facilitated two social/educational programs for people with early memory loss and has also developed educational classes for caregivers. In addition, she has taught numerous memory enhancement classes and seminars to independent seniors. Janelle has presented at many local, state, and national conferences, including the Alzheimera (TM)s Association, the California Park and Recreation Society, the Brookdale Foundation, and the American Therapeutic Recreation Association. She is the author of many newsletter and magazine articles on memory loss and the author of the book Traditions: Improving Quality of Life in Caregiving. Most recently, she has partnered with Kristin Einberger to author a technical manual for the Brookdale Foundation on Creating an Early Memory Loss Program
- Author(s)Janelle Sellick,Kristin Einberger
- PublisherHealth Professions Press,U.S.
- Date of Publication15/01/2010
- GenrePopular Psychology
- Place of PublicationBaltimore
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintHealth Professions Press,U.S.
- Weight544 g
- Width215 mm
- Height279 mm
- Spine15 mm
- Edition Statement1st New edition
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.