Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £4.00Trending at £6.98
- £12.88Trending at £16.24
- £14.56Trending at £16.19
- £9.97Trending at £10.40
- £8.24Trending at £10.80
- £61.04Trending at £84.25
- £8.95Trending at £16.04
About this product
- DescriptionTechnologically important metals and alloys have been strengthened throughout history by a variety of empirical means. The scientific bases of the central mechanisms of such forms of strengthening, developed over the past several decades are presented here in a comprehensive form through mechanistic models and associated experimental results.
- Author BiographyAli Argon, Quentin Berg Professor, Emeritus, MIT, Cambridge, MA.
- Author(s)Ali S. Argon
- PublisherOxford University Press
- Date of Publication20/09/2012
- GenreEngineering & Technology: Textbooks & Study Guides
- Series TitleOxford Series on Materials Modelling
- Series Part/Volume Number4
- Place of PublicationOxford
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintOxford University Press
- Content NoteLine drawings and halftones
- Weight722 g
- Width167 mm
- Height240 mm
- Spine22 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.