All listings for this product
Best-selling in Manuals & Resources
Save on Manuals & Resources
- £4.79Trending at £5.18
- £5.38Trending at £5.49
- £11.28Trending at £13.93
- £9.08Trending at £9.24
- £9.60Trending at £11.14
- £10.95Trending at £13.68
- £15.50Trending at £18.95
About this product
- DescriptionGiven the inherent fragility of civil war peace agreements, innovative approaches must be taken to ensure the successful resolution of various conflicts from Yugoslavia to Congo. This book provides both analytical frameworks and a series of critical case studies demonstrating the effectiveness of a range of strategies for keeping the peace.
- Author BiographyMatthew Hoddie is assistant professor of political science at Towson University. Caroline A. Hartzell is professor of political science at Gettysburg College. Together they are coauthors of Crafting Peace: Power-Sharing Institutions and the Negotiated Settlement of Civil Wars.
- PublisherThe University of Chicago Press
- Date of Publication30/09/2010
- GenrePolitical Science & Theory
- Place of PublicationChicago, IL
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintUniversity of Chicago Press
- Content Note1 line drawing, 3 tables, 1 map
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Edited byCaroline A. Hartzell,Matthew Hoddie
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.