Best-selling in Travel Guides & Travel Stories
Save on Travel Guides & Travel Stories
- £7.31Trending at £9.15
- £11.30Trending at £12.33
- £6.48Trending at £6.94
- £9.60Trending at £13.18
- £12.17Trending at £13.36
- £6.95Trending at £8.98
- £11.32Trending at £12.44
About this product
- PublisherTaylor & Francis Ltd
- Date of Publication01/12/1999
- GenrePsychology: Professional & General
- Series TitleStress and Coping Series
- Place of PublicationHove
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintPsychology Press Ltd
- Weight521 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Edited byAdele M. Hayes,Neil Schneiderman,Philip M. McCabe,Sheri L. Johnson,Tiffany Martini Field
- Table Of ContentsContents: Preface. Part I: Child Development. T.M. Field, Infants of Depressed Mothers. E.Z. Tronick, M.K. Weinberg, Gender Differences and Their Relation to Maternal Depression. P.J. Marshall, N.A. Fox, Emotion Regulation, Depression, and Hemispheric Asymmetry. S.L. Johnson, T. Jacob, Moderators of Child Outcome in Families With Depressed Mothers and Fathers. Part II: Basic Adult Psychopathology. C. Hammen, Interpersonal Factors in an Emerging Developmental Model of Depression. P.H. Blaney, Stress and Depression: A Personality-Situation Interaction Approach. I.H. Gotlib, D.L. Neubauer, Information-Processing Approaches to the Study of Cognitive Biases in Depression. W.D. Scott, R.W. Winters, C.G. Beevers, Affective Distress as a Central and Organizing Symptom in Depression: Psychological Mechanisms. R.W. Winters, W.D. Scott, C.G. Beevers, Affective Distress as a Central and Organizing Symptom in Depression: Neurobiological Mechanisms. Part III: Treatment. R.J. DeRubeis, T.Z. Tang, L.A. Gelfand, M. Feeley, Recent Findings Concerning the Processes and Outcomes of Cognitive Therapy for Depression. M.H. Antoni, Effects of Cognitive Behavioral Stress Management Intervention on Depressed Mood, Distress Levels, and Immune Status in HIV Infection. K. Kilbourn, P. Saab, N. Schneiderman, Depression and Negative Affect in Post-Myocardial Infarction Patients: Assessment and Treatment Implications. A.M. Hayes, M.S. Harris, The Development of an Integrative Therapy for Depression. E.L. George, J.C. Friedman, D.J. Miklowitz, Integrated Family and Individual Therapy for Bipolar Disorder.
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.