Best-selling in Leisure, Hobbies & Lifestyle
Save on Leisure, Hobbies & Lifestyle
- £1.99Trending at £2.39
- £2.34Trending at £3.00
- £1.95Trending at £2.89
- £7.82Trending at £8.98
- £10.15Trending at £10.99
- £9.50Trending at £9.97
- £10.23Trending at £16.78
About this product
- DescriptionAn indispensable book that promises to remove the worry and frustration caused by problems and snags, while offering invaluable advice. Virtually any sewing situation is covered and the book is organised by the various stages in a project, from choosing tools to adding buttons and zips.
- Author BiographyNicole Vasbinder owns and runs the California-based sewing studio StitchCraft. One of the founding teachers at Stitch Lounge in San Francisco, she continues to teach at Stonemountain and Daughter Fabrics in Berkeley. She has designed and operated the independent accessory line Queen Puff Puff since 2003, and sells her designs to stores all over the United States as well as stores in Japan, Canada and the United Kingdom.
- Author(s)Nicole Vasbinder
- PublisherSearch Press Ltd
- Date of Publication05/11/2012
- GenreHandicrafts, Arts & Crafts
- Place of PublicationTunbridge Wells
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintSearch Press Ltd
- Content Note100 colour illustrations
- Weight467 g
- Width146 mm
- Height210 mm
- Spine15 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.