All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionProvides 52 ideas and tips on getting to the root causes of your stress, how to make sure worries don't turn molehills into mountains, and on how to break the cycle and feel free again.
- Author BiographyElisabeth Wilson trained as a doctor before becoming a journalist. She's written books for the medical trade press, including Breast News and Psychiatry in Practice, before moving into consumer journalism. She has written widely for the national press including the Mirror and Mail, and was Health and Wellbeing editor at SHE magazine. Elisabeth is also author of Re-energise your sex life, also in the series.
- Author(s)Elizabeth Wilson
- PublisherInfinite Ideas Limited
- Date of Publication23/12/2005
- GenrePopular Psychology
- Series Title52 Brilliant Ideas
- Place of PublicationDurrington
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintInfinite Ideas Limited
- Out-of-print date10/02/2007
- Content NoteIllustrations
- Width171 mm
- Height210 mm
- Spine17 mm
Best-selling in Psychology & Help
Save on Psychology & Help
- £3.99Trending at £4.48
- £5.27Trending at £6.99
- £6.49Trending at £7.90
- £9.96Trending at £14.99
- £6.59Trending at £7.99
- £24.89Trending at £26.59
- £33.52Trending at £41.94
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.