Consider these sponsored items
- £14.09Free postage
- £9.72Free postage
All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionOn 26 January, 2009, during the depths of the financial crisis and having just completed five years as President of the Federal Reserve Bank of New York, the author was sworn in by President Barack Obama as the seventy-fifth Secretary of the Treasury of the US. This book takes you behind the scenes during the darkest moments of the crisis.
- Author BiographyTimothy F. Geithner was the seventy-fifth secretary of the U.S. Department of the Treasury and previously served as president and chief executive officer of the Federal Reserve Bank of New York. He wrote this book as a distinguished fellow at the Council on Foreign Relations.
- Author(s)Timothy Geithner
- Date of Publication12/03/2015
- GenreAutobiography: Historical, Political & Military
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- First Published2015
- ImprintRandom House Business Books
- Weight428 g
- Width129 mm
- Height198 mm
- Spine37 mm
- Format DetailsB-format paperback
Best-selling in Biographies & True Stories
Save on Biographies & True Stories
- £10.14Trending at £10.38
- £12.16Trending at £12.55
- £6.60Trending at £6.99
- £14.01Trending at £20.40
- £16.63Trending at £19.99
- £4.90Trending at £5.94
- £10.58Trending at £12.94
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.