Best-selling in Adult Learning & University
Save on Adult Learning & University
- £23.02Trending at £23.19
- £31.00Trending at £31.80
- £23.72Trending at £26.09
- £42.67Trending at £47.34
- £20.65Trending at £21.58
- £36.74Trending at £40.49
- £37.00Trending at £40.49
About this product
- DescriptionEmploying both large-scale surveys and in-depth interviews, the authors document the mental health effects on workers caused by the closure of four General Motor plants.
- Author(s)Clifford L. Broman,V. Lee Hamilton,William S. Hoffman
- PublisherSpringer Science+Business Media
- Date of Publication01/12/2001
- GenreSociology & Anthropology: Professional
- Series TitleSpringer Studies in Work and Industry
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintKluwer Academic/Plenum Publishers
- Content NoteXV, 226 p.
- Weight1170 g
- Width155 mm
- Height235 mm
- Edition Statement2001 ed.
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.