All listings for this product
Best-selling in Adult Learning & University
Save on Adult Learning & University
- £17.73Trending at £20.11
- £9.22Trending at £9.33
- £24.56Trending at £25.98
- £26.45Trending at £27.79
- £19.99Trending at £23.85
- £28.00Trending at £30.30
- £15.72Trending at £22.86
About this product
- DescriptionStretch blow molding is the blow molding process used to produce bottles of the strength required for carbonated drinks. This book introduces the technology of stretch blow molding, explores practical aspects of designing and running a production line and looks at practical issues for quality control and troubleshooting.
- Author BiographyOttmar Brandau is President of Apex Container Inc. in Ontario, Canada. Brandau is a member of the Society of Plastics Engineers and was previously VP Operations at Magic North America Inc.
- Author(s)Ottmar Brandau
- PublisherWilliam Andrew Publishing
- Date of Publication22/11/2011
- GenreIndustrial Chemistry & Manufacturing
- Series TitlePlastics Design Library
- Place of PublicationNorwich
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintWilliam Andrew Publishing
- Weight560 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Edition Statement2nd edition
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.