All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionChallenge and stretch Year 6 pupils with this resource designed to broaden and deepen children's mathematical understanding. This book supports the classroom teacher in delivering structured guidance and support for gifted children who are exceeding age-related expectations in mathematics.
- Author BiographyPeter Clarke has been a mathematics coordinator and deputy headteacher in primary schools in Australia and London. He has also worked as a mathematics advisor and has written many publications on primary mathematics. He also lectures on initial teacher training and postgraduate courses, and runs INSET at schools and conferences.
- Author(s)Peter Clarke
- PublisherHarperCollins Publishers
- Date of Publication06/09/2016
- GenreSchool Textbooks & Study Guides: Maths, Science & Technical
- Series TitleBusy Ant Maths
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- Weight630 g
- Width210 mm
- Height297 mm
- Spine12 mm
- Series Edited byPeter Clarke
- Format DetailsUnsewn / adhesive bound,A4
Best-selling in Other Children & Young Adults
Save on Other Children & Young Adults
- £9.73Trending at £12.39
- £7.70Trending at £9.99
- £3.83Trending at £5.99
- £5.35Trending at £5.87
- £6.44Trending at £6.99
- £7.36Trending at £9.99
- £12.18Trending at £15.20
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.