All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThis book provides a generously illustrated, engaging and moving account of the history of the stretcher-bearer.
- Author BiographyDr Mark Johnston is Head of History, Politics and Philosophy at Scotch College, Melbourne and Adjunct Senior Lecturer at the ANU Strategic and Defence Studies Centre. He is a leading authority on the Australian Army in World War II and has been described in the Australian War Memorial's Wartime magazine as 'the leading historian on the experience of Australian soldiers during the war'. This is his tenth book and his fifth with Cambridge University Press. His earlier works include histories of the 6th, 7th and 9th Divisions, and of the RAAF in the Pacific War.
- Author(s)Mark Johnston
- PublisherCambridge University Press
- Date of Publication23/12/2014
- GenreMilitary History
- Series TitleAustralian Army History Series
- Place of PublicationCambridge
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintCambridge University Press
- Content Note130 colour illus.
- Weight1100 g
- Width170 mm
- Height245 mm
- Spine25 mm
Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £4.49Trending at £4.80
- £3.64Trending at £3.70
- £4.24Trending at £4.75
- £22.29Trending at £23.38
- £3.60Trending at £6.28
- £19.24Trending at £19.60
- £10.14Trending at £10.51
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.