Brand newLOWEST PRICE
- £17.03Free P&P
- New condition
- Sold by speedyhenuk
- Est. delivery by 23 Aug
- £2.89Free P&P
- Very Good condition
- Sold by worldofbooks08
- Est. delivery by 29 Aug
All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionGathers together Strindberg's important and frequently performed plays - The Father , Miss Julie , A Dream Play , The Dance of Death , and The Ghost Sonata - in translations praised for their fluency and their elegance.
- Author BiographyHarry G. Carlson teaches Drama and Theatre at Queens College and the Graduate Center, City University of New York. He has written widely on Swedish drama and theatre and has been honored in Sweden for his books, Strindberg and the Poetry of Myth (California, 1982) and Out of Inferno: Strindberg's Reawakening as an Artist (1996), play translations and critical essays.
- Author(s)August Strindberg
- PublisherUniversity of California Press
- Date of Publication21/07/1983
- GenreLiterary Criticism
- Place of PublicationBerkerley
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintUniversity of California Press
- Content Notemusic
- Weight68 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine19 mm
- Translated byHarry G. Carlson
- Introduction byHarry G. Carlson
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
Best-selling in Literature, Poetry & Criticism
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.