Best-selling in The Arts
Save on The Arts
- £5.00Trending at £5.09
- £20.03Trending at £22.54
- £16.02Trending at £22.20
- £28.00Trending at £34.27
- £23.47Trending at £35.31
- £44.17Trending at £51.85
- £23.80Trending at £37.59
About this product
- DescriptionThis book offers an analysis of Strindberg's major expressionist works in performance.
- Author BiographyFrederick J. Marker is Professor Emeritus of English and Drama, University of Toronto. Lise-Lone Marker is Professor Emeritus of Theatrical History, University of Toronto. The Markers have published a wide range of books that include A History of Scandinavian Theatre (1996), Ingmar Bergman: A Life in the Theatre, (1992), Ibsen's Lively Art (1989), Ingmar Bergman: Four Decades in the Theatre (1982) Edward Gordon Craig and 'The Pretenders '(1981), and others. Frederick Marker's other books include studies of Hans Andersen, Kjeld Abell, and several editions and translations. Lise-Lone Marker is the author of David Belasco: Naturalism in the American Theatre and many articles and chapters on subjects ranging from Elizabethan acting to Swedish cinema.
- Author(s)Frederick J. Marker,Lise-Lone Marker
- PublisherCambridge University Press
- Date of Publication16/08/2007
- GenreOther Performing Arts
- Place of PublicationCambridge
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintCambridge University Press
- Content Note30 b/w illus.
- Weight269 g
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine10 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.