All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionGraduate textbook for courses in string theory.
- Author BiographyKatrin Becker is a Professor of Physics at Texas A & M University. She has been awarded the Radcliffe Fellowship from Harvard University in 2006 and received the Alfred Sloan Fellowship in 2003. Melanie Becker is a Professor of Physics at Texas A & M University. In 2006 she has been awarded an Edward, Frances and Shirley B. Daniels Fellowship from the Radcliffe Fellowship for Advanced studies at Harvard University. In 2001 she received the Alfred Sloan Fellowship. John Schwarz is Harold Brown Professor of Theoretical Physics at the California Institute of Technology. He is a MacArthur Fellow and member of the National Academy of Sciences.
- Author(s)John H. Schwarz,Katrin Becker,Melanie Becker
- PublisherCambridge University Press
- Date of Publication07/12/2006
- GenreScience & Mathematics: Textbooks & Study Guides
- Place of PublicationCambridge
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintCambridge University Press
- Content Note75 b/w illus. 337 exercises
- Weight1790 g
- Width174 mm
- Height247 mm
- Spine37 mm
Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £4.72Trending at £4.81
- £3.60Trending at £6.98
- £4.44Trending at £7.98
- £14.32Trending at £20.00
- £7.71Trending at £10.48
- £7.12Trending at £8.99
- £8.66Trending at £8.76
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.