CURRENTLY SOLD OUT
String Theory - from Gauge Interactions to Cosmology: Proceedings of the NATO Advanced Study Institute on String Theory - from Gauge Interactions to Cosmology, Cargese, France, from 7 to 19 June 2004 by Springer-Verlag New York Inc. (Paperback, 2005)
Best-selling in Mathematics & Sciences
Save on Mathematics & Sciences
- £22.25Trending at £25.28
- £9.39Trending at £11.55
- £8.31Trending at £10.17
- £9.99Trending at £10.35
- £11.04Trending at £12.27
- £8.39Trending at £10.37
- £4.76Trending at £5.39
About this product
- DescriptionWritten with an emphasis on pedagogy, this is a collection of lectures delivered at the Cargese Summer School String Theory: from Gauge Interactions to Cosmology''. It discusses the gauge/gravity correspondence, superstring cosmology and cosmic strings, topological string theory and matrix models, and critical phenomena in statistical mechanics.
- PublisherSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Date of Publication01/12/2005
- Series TitleNATO Science Series II
- Series Part/Volume Numberv. 208
- Place of PublicationNew York, NY
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Content Notebiography
- Weight586 g
- Width155 mm
- Height235 mm
- Spine21 mm
- Edited byBoris Pioline,Eliezer Rabinovici,Jan de Boer,Laurent Baulieu
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.