All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionFeatures quilt designs that range from simple to simply exquisite. In this title, both novice and experienced quilters may enjoy the energy and charm of quilt projects that take you from sunny flowering fields to enchanting woodland forests. Each project provides fabric swatches that guides you on an exploration of your own stash.
- Author BiographyA lover of beautiful fabrics and a prolific artist, Donna Kinsey's passion for quilting first blossomed over 3 years ago. In addition to sewing and quilting she enjoys stitchery, silk ribbon embroidery, beadwork, scrapbooking, paper arts, polymer clay and jewellery.
- Author(s)Donna Kinsey
- PublisherDesign Originals
- Date of Publication01/01/2007
- GenreHandicrafts, Arts & Crafts
- Place of PublicationFortworth
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintDesign Originals
- Format DetailsB-format paperback
Best-selling in The Arts
Save on The Arts
- £3.38Trending at £3.46
- £4.40Trending at £4.58
- £11.79Trending at £12.72
- £4.75Trending at £4.84
- £10.61Trending at £15.05
- £2.95Trending at £4.62
- £9.02Trending at £14.96
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.