CURRENTLY SOLD OUT
Best-selling in Manuals & Resources
Save on Manuals & Resources
- £17.19Trending at £32.76
- £12.49Trending at £14.98
- £12.49Trending at £14.87
- £24.99Trending at £42.96
- £6.17Trending at £6.29
- £12.99Trending at £15.30
- £24.94Trending at £28.69
About this product
- DescriptionThe 19th century saw a renaissance of Russian spirituality in the writings of St Ignatius (Brianchaninov) and St Theophan the Recluse. This book brings to an English-speaking audience the spiritual counsels of another Russian monastic of the same period - Anna Mikhailovna Sebriakova. Her letters to Peter Alexandrovich form the bulk of this book.
- Author BiographyAbbess Arsenia (born Anna Mikhailovna Sebriakova) was the long-tenured superior of the Transfiuguration Monastery, serving for over 45 years in that position during the second half of the 19th century. Mary Naumenko is the wife of an Orthodox priest and has been involved in parish ministry for several decades.
- Author(s)Arsenia Sebriakova,Mary Naumenko
- PublisherHoly Trinity Publications
- Date of Publication30/01/2016
- GenreChristian History & Denominations
- Place of PublicationJordanville
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintHoly Trinity Publications
- Weight181 g
- Width140 mm
- Height191 mm
- Spine10 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.