All listings for this product
Best-selling in Health, Treatments & Medicine
Save on Health, Treatments & Medicine
- £13.30Trending at £13.44
- £36.42Trending at £39.16
- £6.95Trending at £10.01
- £22.62Trending at £24.29
- £34.79Trending at £39.94
- £13.10Trending at £18.67
- £7.51Trending at £10.01
About this product
- DescriptionPart of the What Do I Do Now? series, Stroke uses a case-based approach to cover common and important topics in the diagnosis and treatment of stroke.
- Author BiographyLouis R. Caplan is a Professor of Neurology at Harvard Medical School and Beth Israel Deaconess Medical Center in Boston, Massachusetts. Vasileios-Arsenios Lioutas is an Instructor in Neurology at Harvard Medical School and Beth Israel Deaconess Medical Center in Boston, Massachusetts.
- Author(s)Dr. Louis R. Caplan,Vasileios-Arsenios Lioutas
- PublisherOxford University Press Inc
- Date of Publication02/05/2016
- GenreClinical Medicine: Professional
- Series TitleWhat Do I Do Now
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- First Published2016
- ImprintOxford University Press Inc
- Weight348 g
- Width157 mm
- Height235 mm
- Spine9 mm
- Edition Statement2nd Revised edition
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.