All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionCollects interviews that offer coverage ranging from the author's own burgeoning literary celebrity to Kubrick's Lolita to lepidoptery.
- Author BiographyVladimir Nabokov (1899-1977) was born in St Petersburg. He wrote his first literary works in Russian, but rose to international prominence as a masterly prose stylist for the novels he composed in English, most famously, Lolita. Between 1923 and 1940 he published novels, short stories, plays, poems and translations in the Russian language and established himself as one of the most outstanding Russian emigre writers.
- Author(s)Vladimir Nabokov
- PublisherPenguin Books Ltd
- Date of Publication03/02/2011
- Series TitlePenguin Modern Classics
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintPenguin Classics
- Weight322 g
- Width129 mm
- Height198 mm
- Spine22 mm
Best-selling in Literature, Poetry & Criticism
Save on Literature, Poetry & Criticism
- £34.31Trending at £39.49
- £6.80Trending at £8.99
- £2.81Trending at £3.39
- £4.67Trending at £5.12
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.