All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionPuts the power of recovery in the reader's hands by providing simple-to-follow instructions for reaching the highest possible level of recovery. In this book, sections cover the research from neuroscience, treatments for recovering sensation as well as recovery strategies for the young stroke survivor.
- Author BiographyPeter G. Levine is co-director of the Neuromotor Recovery and Rehabilitation Laboratory, and a researcher with the Department of Rehabilitation Sciences, University of Cincinnati Academic Medical Center in Cincinnati, Ohio. Levine has been involved in stroke-specific rehabilitation research for almost a decade and has been published in journals and magazines, including the National Stroke Association, StrokeSmart. Levine also writes a monthly column in Advance for Physical Therapists and conducts workshops throughout the US in the area of stroke rehabilitation and neuroplasticity.
- Author(s)Peter G. Levine
- PublisherDemos Medical Publishing
- Date of Publication01/12/2012
- GenreClinical Medicine: Professional
- Place of PublicationNew York, NY
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintDemos Medical Publishing
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Edition Statement2nd Revised edition
Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £4.72Trending at £4.81
- £3.60Trending at £6.98
- £4.44Trending at £7.98
- £14.32Trending at £20.00
- £7.73Trending at £10.48
- £7.12Trending at £8.99
- £8.66Trending at £8.76
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.