All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionStronger Legs & Lower Body offers the most effective strength training exercises and programs for increasing strength, size, power, and definition in lower-body muscle groups. With 15 training routines and more than 80 exercises ranging from stabilization to Olympic movements, the guide includes ready-to-use programs for every goal.
- Author BiographyTim Bishop owns and operates PerformFit, a sport performance and fitness facility, in Lutherville, Maryland. He also creates strength and conditioning programs for Ripken Baseball's summer camps and clinics. Bishop served as the strength and conditioning coach for the Baltimore Orioles for 14 years. He also played professional baseball for the New York Yankees and, as a two-sport star, took part in the NFL training camp in St. Louis. He has appeared on numerous television and radio stations to promote health and fitness and is a frequent contributor to Men's Health, Maximum Fitness, and Men's Fitness magazines. His training advice has appeared in USA Today, the New York Times, and the NSCA Journal. He has lectured on a variety of topics for the NSCA, M-F Athletics, the Professional Baseball Athletic Trainers Society, and various colleges and universities. In addition, he is coauthor of the Power for Sports DVD (Human Kinetics, 2006). Bishop has a bachelor's degree in human movement and sport studies and a master's degree in exercise science. He is a certified strength and conditioning specialist and a registered strength and conditioning coach through the National Strength and Conditioning Association.
- Author(s)Tim Bishop
- PublisherHuman Kinetics Publishers
- Date of Publication15/11/2011
- GenreGeneral Sport & Fitness Training
- Place of PublicationChampaign, IL
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintHuman Kinetics
- Content Note234 Halftones, black and white; 11 Illustrations, black and white
- Weight408 g
- Width178 mm
- Height254 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
- Interest AgeFrom 18 to 99 years
Best-selling in Sports
Save on Sports
- £10.73Trending at £13.76
- £13.75Trending at £18.49
- £15.95Trending at £17.98
- £16.52Trending at £22.99
- £14.99Trending at £19.93
- £12.24Trending at £17.01
- £12.91Trending at £17.01
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.